Monday, March 1, 2010

Facial Attraction


I love getting facials. I try to book one every month. Not only does it make my skin look and feel better, it's also a great way to de-stress and get some "me" time. While I don't recommend it for people with severe acne and rosacea, I highly suggest others to make it a monthly, I-deserve-to-pamper-myself habit. Here are a few of my favorite skin sanctuaries: (Photo from www.seascaperesort.com)


Dermalogica
Rustan's Makati, 813.3739
For serious deep-cleaning, this is THE place. No matter how splotchy and blah my skin is, I always leave looking fresh and flawless.

Try their Restorative Water Lily Facial - a super hydrating treatment that gives a radiant, dewy glow.

Shiseido
Greenbelt 5, 729.9853
The Rx Massage Facial is pure bliss. I always doze off because their massage technique is amazing! - ROC



No comments:

Post a Comment