Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer lovin'

In the middle of what feels like Manila's hottest summer, here are some of the things that are helping us keep our cool. As the song goes, "...summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer nights..."
 

Jenny

My Dream Getaway is: Dheva Spa and Wellness Centre’s 7 day Wellness Retreat (Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai, Thailand (Photo from mandarinoriental.com)

 
 ...But I’ll be happy to go on a Wellness Retreat at The Farm (San Benito, Batangas)

My Summer Reads are: Becoming Vegetarian and The Kind Diet (Photo from amazon.com)

My Summer Playlist: Harana and Little Women original cast recordings

My 5 Summer Must-Haves are: Sunblock, bottle of water, hand towel, umbrella, and hand fan

The one thing I will buy before the summer ends: Not buy, but try...Ultrasound and RF treatments

Rorie

My Dream Getaway is: Positano (Photo from traveleurope.it)


 ...But I will settle for my province (La Union!)

My Summer Read is:
Eat Pray Love (Finally!)

My Summer Playlist: Gaga over Lady Gaga

My 5 Summer Must-Haves are: Ginormous shades, tinted lip balm, sunblock, chic tunic and umbrella (Photo from popsugar.com)



The one thing I will buy before the summer ends: Anniversary gift for the geekster hubby (i.e. another gadget!)

Karisia
 
My Dream Getaway is: Andronis in Santorini (Photo from book-santorini-hotels.com)


...But I will settle for Shangri-la Bora
 
My Summer Reads are: The Five-Forty-Five to Cannes (T.U.Holthe), Like the Flowing River (P.Coelho) and Skinny Bitch in the Kitch
 
My Summer Playlist: A mix of Matt Nathanson, Taylor Swift, The Black Eyed Peas and Lady Gaga
 
My 5 Summer Must-Haves are: Zara denim shorts, Ray-Ban aviators, my hot pink Nano, sunblock and Aldo wedges (I love being 3 inches taller!)


The one thing I will buy before the summer ends: Nike running shoes and Nike + iPod Sport Kit

Kit
 
My Dream Getaway is: Greece (Photo from smashingmagazine.com)


...But I will settle for Bellaroca
 
My Summer Read is: Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina
 
My Summer Playlist: The Temper Trap and Snow Patrol on shuffle forever!
 
My 6 Summer Must-Haves are: Sunblock, Clean & Clear blotting papers (because my face produces so much oil in this heat!), Keihl’s lip balm with SPF, Creed’s Silver Mountain Water, Tom Ford’s Whitney shades in Graphite, dresses (lots of summery dresses! It’s too hot to wear pants!)
 
The one thing I will buy before the summer ends: A bikini! Hahahaha!!!!! (Photo from zimbio.com)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment