Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pros' Picks


Whenever I read magazines, I instantly flip to the pages where beauty experts talk about their favorite products. I learn which ones are effective and worth all the hype, and I end up saving time and money since I don't need to test and buy everything in the department stores. I asked some friends from the magazine industry for their must-have lotions and potions and here's what they happily divulged: - ROC

BARBI CHAN
Makeup Artist


1. Physiogel AI Cream - "A moisturizer for sensitive skin. It also makes your skin regenerate its protective barriers against external pollutants. And the best thing is it's cheap!"

2. Benefit Dandelion Powder - "Can be used as a blusher for fair skinned women and highlighter for morenas."

3. Enormous Lash - "Makes your lashes grow longer and thicker in a matter of weeks."

4. Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara - "Doesn't smudge and adds considerabl length and volume."

5. Olay Total Effects Eye Cream - "Hydrates the sensitive eye area and prevents wrinkles and fine lines from forming!"


ISABEL ROCES
Model/Inquirer Columnist





1. M.A.C Mineralize Blush - "It enhances my cheekbones and gives it a dewy glow."

2. Bobbie Brown California Coral Pot Rouge Cheek Tint - "It looks very natural, giving me that 'just-back-from-a-run' flush."

3. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo - "It smells really good and it’s formulated to preserve hair color, keeping its vibrancy and radiance."





4. Kiehl’s UV Protect Sunscreen Stick - "It’s a fabulous sunscreen that doesn’t leave me looking white with residue."

5. Pevonia Phyto-gel Facial Cleanser - "It’s 100% organic and perfect for daily use."


Agoo Bengzon
Preview Contributing Editor
















1. Stila Oil Free Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 -"I like how this keeps my face protected and doesn't feel oily like most SPF products do."

2. Guerlain Orchidée Imperiale Cream - "I've really seen a difference in the quality of my skin with this one. My fine lines seem less visible and my skin seems more radiant. This doubles as my eye cream, too."

3. L'Oréal Brow Stylist in Light Brown - "I'm obsessed with this! The problem is it isn't available here. I get it whenever I happen to be in Singapore or have someone who's going there get a couple for me. The shade of brown is PERFECT."

4. Lancome Teint Idole Liquid Foundation - "A mattifying foundation that manages to erase all your flaws yet still looks natural."

5. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Champagne - "Aside from its hydrating properties, the shade is a nice nude-ish pink. Oh, and the minty after-feel is addicting."

No comments:

Post a Comment